This is an old revision of the document!
UC- 710: RoLite as applet for use in web browsers
RoLite can be run as an applet within a web browsers, so that a JRodos run can be started remotely only via a http/https-access within a web browser.
- Webserver and servlet-container (e.g. apache and tomcat) available
- JRodos web user can log into JRodos web application
- RoLite applet can be loaded in web browser
- JRodos user enters run definition via RoLite applet and finishes RoLite correctly
- Automatic mode running until users stops it
- Model chain run is finished
- Reports are generated with diagnostic and/or prognostic results
- Reports are published on JRodos web server
After submit, the user get a message that the run is successfully started
- It should be allowed that the Webserver which handles the RoLite applet can run on a different machine as JRodos, as long as RoLite output xml-file and the necessary RoLite input information are being available to the Webserver
- In connection with the simple JRodos webserver functionality (UC-700) this feature should allow a JRodos user to do a remote operation of JRodos only via a webbrowser access to JRodos !